email prayer chain ministry form
Thank you for interest in being a part of this vital ministry of prayer through our email prayer chain. We understand that agreeing to intercede in prayer for others is not something someone should commit to lightly, and we therefore ask that you carefully consider your time and availability before making this commitment. If you are new to Faith, we ask that you attend our church at least 6 consecutive months before making a commitment to any ministry. If you attend another local church fellowship, we would ask that we receive a letter of recommendation from your pastor to join this ministry. Please read the Prayer Ministry Covenant below. If you understand and accept the conditions for inclusion on the Email Prayer Chain, then complete the registration form below.
prayer ministry covenant
- I understand the importance of being aligned with other members of Faith and its leaders, therefore, if I am new to Faith or if I have recently dedicated my life to Christ, I commit to participating and completing the “Starting Point” group class. (We understand that some may not have the ability to commit to attend the classes due to scheduling conflicts or other reasons – this does not prevent you from being able to participate in the email prayer chain ministry).
- I understand that through my participation in the email Prayer Chain of Faith, I will be trusted with private and confidential information about people in the church and community. Therefore, I commit to refraining from discussing with others (apart from the appropriate leaders/staff of Faith) any of the information shared through the email Prayer Chain, including sharing/forwarding prayer chain emails.
- I understand that the leadership of the Prayer Chain will email prayer requests & praise reports daily. And that the leadership of the Prayer Chain has the responsibility of filtering prayer requests as needed.
- I will commit to pray for the needs and requests emailed to me by the prayer chain leadership on a daily basis.
- As I pray for the needs and requests within the body of Christ, I commit to maintaining my own personal growth in Christ likeness and in my personal relationship with the Lord which includes but is not limited to establishing regular and consistent time alone with God, in prayer and in His Word, as well as regular participation in corporate worship with my Faith family or a local like-minded Bible believing church.
- If, at any time, for whatever reason, I can no longer keep my commitment, I will notify the prayer chain leadership or appropriate staff at Faith.